View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 10:59 AM   #17
navillusc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Would you happen to know if there is any effort in the genome sequencing and analysis currently underway to relate the possibility of DNA damage and/or mutations that might have been due to intake of transgenic (GMO) products (such as the Starlink/Starlight corn cross-pollenation issue) or mutagens such as the free unbound glutamates (msg) which are excitatory neurotoxins and are routinely added, according to some researchers and ingredient lists, to many pet and human food products. I realize this question may cross a line where you have confidentiality, so if that is the case, I will not expect you to violate that trust. But, you have likely heard of Pottenger's cats, and you have already mentioned mutated DNA...which I would think would show up in a DNA sequence, so I was wondering if you think it is possible that the researchers may discover that some of the high incidence of 'thought to be hereditary' health issues within familial lines could be related/due to mutagenic pollutants in food, water, air, etc. Just curious...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!