View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 07:52 AM   #13
Kellylyn
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
No offense take here! It is wise to have second thoughts - even third and fourth thoughts!!

I'd think my concerns are grounded in that you found them in poor condition

The male is 6yrs old - hair loss problems. At least two thoughts strike me; where and how often and with whom has he mated. What is causing the hair loss. ? Many things could, and some of them serious.

I would start with a Full Blood Panel. Full physical exam + LP evaluation. THen once those results are in and he passes with flying colors. Semen Analysis. Also a Bile Acids Test. Your vet should know how to do this one.

THen onto another whole series of tests. I do have some threads on here about health tests for Yorkies.

I think I'm more hurt then anything else!! The lady I bought my kiddos from was like a mentor to me, I had? Have? A lot of respect for her. My feelings are if you have a dog you CARE for it and it stays in the house!!one of the family, Kids, Loves of your life!! If your going to breed to take all the steps to ensure you have HEALTHY babies no matter the cost. I took Tiff to the Groomers yesterday I knew she was a doll under the uneven cut she had (I was so very right!) =) Her little smile just melts my heart. She watches out for Tucker you can tell there is a real bond with them ( I know it sound silly) Tiff didn't look as bad as Tucker My Prayer is that once I get them vetted and ok'ed to get him groomed he'll surprise me like Tiff did. I wish I knew how to post pics =(
Kellylyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!