View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 10:55 AM   #7
Passionfruition
Proud of my Sully!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrosenberry
Very nice, very nice.
The question is~ what does Sully think of the bows? I'm letting Bailey's hair grow out of his "Hair Visor",and I hope to get it pulled up,,, Daddy says "NO BOWS", yeah, we'll see. But when I mess around seeing if it's long enough yet, he does not dig it at all. So , I'm sure it will be a stuggle.

Sully looks great, bow or no bow.
Aww, you're so sweet. If Sully could blush....

Sully has a "hair visor" too that we're trying to grow out. Most of it reaches the topknot but the rest is taking it's time! I'm so impatient sometimes! Anyway, my suggestion to "ease" the hubby into seeing Bailey in a bow is start off JUST doing the topknot. I even got clear little hairbands to pull his hair up with. Once my hubby got used to seeing him in a topknot, then the bows weren't so bad. But I've taken since before Christmas on this process, haha. I'm a sneaky one!!!

Sully does really well with clothes and topknots, etc....as long as the topknot isn't too tight, of course. He'll leave it in all day, sleep in it, etc.

Reagan - Thanks for letting me win a prize with your name! Hehe. When we first brought Sully home, I wanted to name him Reagan too. I think I've told you that before, LOL. But my hubby wanted to name him "Monty" and I thought that was a big-dog's name. So we had to compromise on something we agreed on, and since we were married on Sullivan's Island, SC, we thought Sully suited his little face perfectly! And it has
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!