View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 07:22 AM   #12
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellylyn View Post
Yes Tiffany and Tucker were bought for Breeding but now I'm having second thought For Sure! They'll be vetted today. And will more then likely be the prince and princess of the house! I'm sorry if my lack of knowledge has offended anyone was not my intent
No offense take here! It is wise to have second thoughts - even third and fourth thoughts!!

I'd think my concerns are grounded in that you found them in poor condition

The male is 6yrs old - hair loss problems. At least two thoughts strike me; where and how often and with whom has he mated. What is causing the hair loss. ? Many things could, and some of them serious.

I would start with a Full Blood Panel. Full physical exam + LP evaluation. THen once those results are in and he passes with flying colors. Semen Analysis. Also a Bile Acids Test. Your vet should know how to do this one.

THen onto another whole series of tests. I do have some threads on here about health tests for Yorkies.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!