View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 09:40 AM   #1
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Default She's having nightmares.

I don't know what to do. As many of you know, I have had my niece here with us for the last year. Her mommy (my sister) got into some trouble. Well she will be getting out in Sept. I talk about her all the time. And Cherish knows who her mommy is. She plays with one of my old cell phones and pretends she's talking to her mommy almost every day. But when she calls for real, Cherish wont say anything. We've gone to see her quite a bit when she was close but they moved her far,, (about a 4 hour drive) We've only gone once to see her since she's been there. Well we are planning on going to see her this weekend and I keep telling Cherish that we are going to see her mommy. Well every time I bring it up she'll start to cry and say "I don't want to go see my mommy. And the last 2 nights she's has had nightmares. Like she did when she first came to us. I don't know what to do about it. I tald my mom and she said that she'll be ok once she sees her. I just don't know. My sister is going to be getting her back as long as she stays with my mom and stays clean. And now I am worried. I do plan on going back to work once Cherish leaves, but I worry about this and don't what Cherish to go though any more heartship then she has already gone through. She is 3 and a HANDFULL!!!!! I sometimes count the days till her mom gets out but other times I worry so much. I know my sister has learned her lesson and I really think being in there really scared her enough to do the right thing and stay clean and be there for her daughter. But like most cases she just may start up again thinking she will not get caught,,,,, I hate the idea of this poor little girl going thought this again. Only this time I will not beable to take her in if I go to work. I feel so torn and don't know what to do about Cherish's nightmares. Do you think she can remember anything bad that may have happened to her while with her mother? She had just turned 2 when her mom went away and I didn't think she would remember much,,,,, but I feel she has something going on in her head and worry so much about her. What should I do about this weekend? Should I still go?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!