View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 05:23 AM   #5
AnneJ68
YT 500 Club Member

Sorry, just noticed there were replies to this thread. There was nothing leading up to it so I completely forgot lol. BAD YT'er. lol

Bentley is doing fine. He did fantastic. He of course was pitiful when we got him home. He wandered around at first because he could not get comfortable. As soon as he finally settled down I picked him up and put him in my bed. Only thing that worried me that night was he all of a sudden started to shiver. He's never had sugar problems but I gave him some neutracal just to be on the safe side. He slept comfortably all night. Me I think I woke up every hour to make sure he was ok.

Next morning he was eating good and even a little playful. He was moving DD's sneakers around so I knew he was fine. Slept most of the day and then that even BOOM just as the vet predicted he was back to his old self.

They used the surgical glue so I didn't have to bring him back to the vet for removal and of course no worry about him pulling his stitches.

Bentley will be 6 month's tomorrow so he was about 5.5 months when I had it done. The vet was fine with even doing it sooner. He did wonderful and the vet gushed over how smart he is and how great he did. So that made me a proud mommy.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!