View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 03:51 AM   #9
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Jackson is really picky. I've bought CET chews (and yes, they're rawhide, but not the typical knotted, etc, you find in the pet store. I felt they were a bit safer) but he refuses to chew them. He literally will walk around and bury them. Never chewing them. Himalayan Chews -- sometimes he's chewed one for a bit, but loses interest fast. He refuses to touch Nylabones. The only one he chewed for all of 2 minutes once was the blue dental one. He loooovess bully sticks, and I would always buy the jumbo 12" ones so they'd last us a few days. But I haven't bought any in a while, they're just so expensive, and even though he would go chew when he was bored, he seemed to be losing interest in those too.

The only thing I give him now is 'Get Naked' chews... I don't like to call them a chew though because he finishes them within 60 seconds but it seems to 'satisfy' him if he starts to bug me, I give him one, he goes and chews and tends to lay down afterward. They have a large size that would last a Yorkie longer.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!