View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 01:59 AM   #11
jadabug
Jada + Bogie = ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Check out Annamaet. Fantastic company. I received a great response from the owner himself. Annamaet has been around for over 25yrs and is owned by a guy that is well known for his expertise and has published quite a bit of research. He's worked in the lab of Dr. Kronfeld at U of Penn. His foods have been used for a long time, so have the supplements. He has published scientific research, is well known for his expertise, and accomplished sportsman himself, Vice Chair of the ISDRA for quite a while and who was active in drafting the NRC guidlines. I can't vogue for results yet, as I just ordered my first bag, but he's had the samples.

I wanted to finish my bag of NOW Fresh GF before ordering the Annamaet. He has done very well on NOW Adult Grain-Free. I am only trying Annamaet because I have a lot of faith in their company, and also like their ingredients and guaranteed analysis so I'm hoping he does well on their food.

So yeah- check out Annamaet, Go! and NOW Fresh, Precise, Dr. Tim's, Acana, Horizon Legacy, to name a few.
Annamaet will send you samples also..just go to the contact us on their web page. I contacted them and had samples in two days. Jada wouldn't eat it though. She spit it out
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!