View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 08:06 AM   #15
richards6402
Love My Girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiemini View Post
I have , and use, everything you mentioned except I like the ISB products , especially the PEK, but since Cali is a one-gal squirrel patrol and is in the yard most of the day I have to bath her a out every 3 days - so I use the quick MinkSheen com inked shampoo and conditioner (I know the killing little cute mink thing is bad, but I also wear leather shoes....bad). Anyway, minksheen works great and if I had several Yorkiesmto bath I know I would use it more because it is fast!

My problem is getting the conditioner rinsed out well enough - Cali has a thick coat the must really suck up the conditioner because I have trouble getting it rinsed well.
When I first joined YT everyone was talking about ISB products and PEK conditioner so I ordered some. It was very expensive and I didn't really care for it so it sat in the back of my cabinet for about 2 years. One of my girls started having flaky, dry skin so I dug out the PEK conditioner and mink oil from ISB, mixed some together and diluted it down in a quart of warm water. The dry, flaky skin has disappeared. This is the first post I have seen in a long time about someone using ISB products. I have been wanting to post a thread to see if anyone was still using ISB.

It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. (Mark Twain)
richards6402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!