View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 04:52 PM   #1
Wallee
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Dry patches or pinched skin from Buddy Belt

Hello everyone. I was running my fingers through Wallee's hair last night feeling for mats like I always do and noticed something brittle under his arm. I turned on the light and checked and noticed a what looks like a long scab. It looked like it was dry and cracked? Today I checked again and also checked under the other front arm and found the skin there was also looking cracked. I am not sure if it could be that his skin dried out from the last bath or if he got irritated from the Buddy Belt. I gave the BB to Jacqui to try on her boy as it just didn't seem to fit Wallee right. When I tightened it to fit his legs right, there wasn't much room under the buckle part. If I loosened it one hole it flapped on his legs. I just don't know whether it is was this or his bath that irritated his arm pits. I am not sure what to put on it if anything as it seems to be scabbed. Anyone ever experience this type of dryness from bathing or shampoos etc? I also noticed a dry patch in his part on his back this week. First time I have noticed this on him. I have not changed his food or anything, just tried a different shampoo.

https://www.facebook.com/5TailsBoutique?ref=tn_tnmn
Wallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!