View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 03:39 PM   #6
Mrs_OMalley
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
How does she like her baby Bailey? Does she have an interest in him? It's always so helpful that the babies and moms bond because she teaches so much. Fire away with any questions. Lots of very knowledgeable folks on here. Hope you post picture of your trio soon.
Thank you all so much for the welcome and for enjoying our special story!

As for Ms. Delaynie. . . I think she was treated very roughly. She is very mild mannered and unsure still, but such a little love bug. She wants to be in my lap all the time! =) She interacts okay with Bailey now. She is tolerant of his puppy antics and seems to be patient with him. But i would say that their relationship is not so much a mother/son. It's like she was confused by coming here that she kind of let me take care of him. We would put them together often to see if she had any interest in nursing and neither of them did. =( But she will always go "check" on Bai when he is out playing with all of us or in his pen for unsupervised play. I kind of feel like she knew that he was okay and being taken care of so she just let us do it. Bailey is very bonded with me and knows that I am always going to feed him and take care of him. Delaynie is very, very sweet and often gets startled if my daughter and I are talking loudly or yelling from room to room. But I think she is adjusting nicely and knows that she is loved and is beginning to relax more. =) I posted some pics of my trio on the photo board. I think the title of the post is My Babies. and there are pics of each of them separately but here is the link to one of them all together. It was my FB cover! =) Love these babies!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Blessings,
Kymm
Mrs_OMalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!