Thread: He is perfect!
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 07:26 AM   #25
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Hmmmm......I think I understand just how you feel. Peanut is a little dollbaby and looks like a sweetiepie and no doubt he loves his mommie just as much as she loves him!!! I know that because all Yorkies love mommie.

Isn't that incredible that dogs can love us? Not like cows or birds or things like that that recognize and are glad to see us, recognize we feed and care for them and like to be near us but dogs really show love. They save us in times of disaster and danger, bark warnings to protect us and they mourn when we hurt or are sad and that happy face when we come home - that's not just excitement because their mealticket is home - that's pure love. I wonder how we lucked out and managed to get to have dogs in our lives? Stroke of genius, that.
Aw thanks Jeanie. It is an incredible bond that we have with our dogs. I know everyone on here has an amazing bond with their Yorkie/ other breed. I know the Yorkies are very special! I never had another dog so Yorkie is all I know!! I agree with you- I would have never ever thought I would love Peanut as much as I do. I came from having cats growing up and well… you know how cats are LOL. We had big dogs when I was real young, but they were so big they overpowered me- I don’t really remember what breed they were- I want to say Pit Bull mix because I remember one of the dogs tail would hit me and hurt LOL. I love how I can be gone for 5 mins and Peanut will go crazy when I come back in the house.. like I was gone forever- I love how he knows I’m sad and when I need him.

I always take him to go see Grandpa ( My Dad’s grave site). I know for a fact dogs understand what we are going through because when we get there he is so calm. He will just lay on my Dad’s stone and watch me clean it. This is coming from a dog that loves being outside- he loves running around in the grass.. but when we are there he is just so calm. I know for a fact he knows. Ok I gotta stop LOL my eyes are starting to water! LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!