View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 05:31 PM   #4
furrybaby
Senior Yorkie Talker

I can wear the bag over my shoulder and love where it hits my waist. I think it can be easily fixed if they shave off a 1/2 inch from the top lip and redo the outside zipper pocket to be deep. I really did want the discreet flap but realistically, where we live, no one would think I have a leather dog purse carrier anyway and it'll just be so hot. I just think that they should make me the flap, just in case I need it. I can live with the color, I like the front of the bag, the zipper pocket in the back. Not so sure about the suede mesh, I see there's already a hole as a break between two holes...may have happened when furrybaby was in the midst of one of the escapes. I fixed one side to stay permanently closed with a metal loop, not very noticeable and just need some sort of clip for the zipper to put threw the mesh to close it secure. Once these things are taken care of, it'll be almost perfect. I just put a baby receiving blanket in the bottom so the ventilation holes aren't covered up.
furrybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!