View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
furrybaby
Senior Yorkie Talker

Camera New Purse Carrier CeceKent Knockoff

I finally got the bag last evening. It's a Cece Kent knockoff bag with a zipper added to the back of the bag. It was 1/2 the price of an original but I have to say, there were plenty of boo boos. But considering, I'm getting what I paid for...although, after a trip this week, I may take this prototype back and ask them to fix the errors as they are inconvenient...such as a quick escapee for one! The ventilation holes were put too low, they didn't include the discreet flap on top, AND it's not even black, the color I asked for! Honestly, I've got shoes this color so not too big of a problem. Also, I don't care for the fabric inside and the bag was made a little taller and the straps placed a little lower, haha The mesh suede...a bit hot. Also a big problem is the outside pocket isn't deep, causing the bag to pooch out when I put a few things into the bag. Like I mentioned already, I hope to go back after our trip and see if they'll make a new bag correcting the errors. ;0)
Attached Thumbnails
New Purse Carrier CeceKent Knockoff-back.jpg   New Purse Carrier CeceKent Knockoff-front-.jpg   New Purse Carrier CeceKent Knockoff-furrybaby-bag.jpg   New Purse Carrier CeceKent Knockoff-inside-bag.jpg  

Last edited by furrybaby; 05-19-2013 at 04:21 PM.
furrybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!