View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #12
shawnzeppi
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandiesMom View Post
Great news that Walter was returned. I am sure Tricia O'Kelley has learned a very valuable and life altering lesson. Thankfully, she learned it without the horrid outcome that could've happened.

Little side note - that update article starts off by calling Walter a "mini Yorkie" and then later says he is 5 lbs. He's just a Yorkie, people. smh lol
LOL, yeah, I noticed that term as well and thought the reporter was just either ignorant of thought the readers were. Anyway, its great that MSNBC would have that story as a featured news article so more people will get the message NOT to leave their treasured pets out of sight. I know some disagree with this, and don't think its all that risky, but its a risk I will never take, that's for sure. And it also shows that big aggressive dogs, hawks, owls, fox and coyotes are not the only thing to fear out there.

The other point worth pondering is although dog nappers are scum, at least they apparently had human feelings, and did not kill the little guy after they figured out there would be no pay-off.

Last edited by shawnzeppi; 05-19-2013 at 02:38 PM.
shawnzeppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!