Thread: Sick puppy dog
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 08:14 AM   #14
barbarb
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
OMG! They still make those things LOL.. Those remind me of my childhood- we always had them on our cats!

So glad you figured it out!! Poor baby. These Yorkies are too sensitive, I tell ya!

I would do the blood work- if all is normal I would invest in some Advantix, or frontline.. some sort of topical flea protection. I personally use Advantix and love it- never had a flea on or near him!
Worried sick!!! Then felt so stupid.... Laying in bed thinking OMG I have always had larger dogs that can handle things like that. Why didn't I think about it???? It was absolutely poisoning her little system!!

So glad I am in tune with that little girl like I am. I knew when I went home at lunch she was acting funny. I asked her daddy if she had gotten in trouble ... LOL He said no she had been outside. I told him she was acting strange.

I will get some Advantix then after her blood work!! I had one I was using and it kept her neck and back oily. Better that than bugs! We never had a problem before with them. My Basset hung out in the back all the time and never a flea or tick. Since he past we had several Feral cat's coming in and out of the back yard!! Wonder if maybe they were bringing them in?
barbarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!