View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 07:13 AM   #13
MandiesMom
and Shelby's too
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneJ68 View Post
Thanks. I'll definitely take it with us this morning. Never thought about doing that.

Gonna be a long day at work for me. I'm going to see if I can pay his bill upfront this morning so the grand humans can pick him up earlier if possible. Otherwise he will be at the vet until about 6 tonight. Not sure which is better letting him stay at the vet all day and be looked after by the staff in case something comes up post op, be him being alone and scared. Or having my parents get him as soon as possible and run the risk of something happening.
Bentley is so cute with his toy.

Praying for him and for YOU today. Hang in there - I know it is going to be a long day for you. I think I would want my parents to go pick him up so he could be loved on and snuggled. I'm sure they will be able to take care of anything that comes up.

You just keep busy today and don't be afraid to call for updates. Don't worry about worrying the vet's office or anything ok? They understand and it will make you feel better if you call everytime you can't stand the wait anymore. This is what I did and it helped.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!