View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
MandiesMom
and Shelby's too
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Stella View Post
So.. I have been wanting to add a little boy to our family for a while now.. Or another girl.. I really can't decide.. Would love some advice on boys vs girls.. girls with other girls.. My baby Stella is very very playful and I think she would def love a playmate ) I had a chihuahua at one point but it wasn't too nice to playful Stella so I gave him to my mom.

But I noticed some yorkies look different than others so apparently I'm not up to par with my yorkie types. But our Stella seems to be a type of Silk haired whereas others I see are the more wiry feeling hair.. If that makes sense.

Can someone tell me what the exact name of my baby is so I don't sound crazy?

Here is an updated pic of her.
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/...pse593156a.jpg

Also, if anyone is in the Alabama area with a puppy for sale, we are highly interested.
Hi there! I can't get that link to work. I did see her pic in the thread you posted in the pic section. She looks like a Silk Coated Yorkie to me. They really aren't ever supposed to have wiry hair. The other time is Cotton Coat - it is really soft (like cotton hehe), but thicker and from what I read, it tends to tangle easier.

I wish I knew someone in Alabama for you. I'm up in the Montgomery area. There are some really good breeders around the South though. I would go to the YTCA breeder referral list and look in GA or the Carolinas or Florida. I've been looking into a few up in the Atlanta/Marietta area. If you are up by Birmingham, that isn't too awful far from you
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!