View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 03:31 PM   #2
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn27 View Post
Any computer geeks out there, and I mean no disrespect. Anyone who knows there way around a computer is wonderful.

I just downloaded a new web browser per Microsoft suggested updates. Love the added spell check and auto work correction that was added for anything that I type on any page, its wonderful. What I have discovered is that now my photos are missing. I don't understand how that is possible, but any time I go in search of a photo to upload here on Fb or using a photo editing site there is only a handful of my photo/files. I know they are there because they are in my files in my pictures but not when I am trying to upload them to a site.

I have updated my java and my adobe in the hopes that that would work, but no luck. I have restarted my computer also with no luck.

Help..... anyone, Please ?
If you have a recent version of Windows and their Windows Updates triggered the problem, they might support you for free and fix this. Call them and they will dial into your computer and make the correct adjustments unless the browser you are using removes their liability. I'd call them.

PS I just saw the browser was something they suggested. They absolutely should fix this. It sounds as if your "Browse my computer" isn't bringing up all of your pix and this is something they should be able to fix.

Last edited by yorkietalkjilly; 05-16-2013 at 03:33 PM.
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!