View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 06:16 AM   #1
AnneJ68
YT 500 Club Member

Default Bentley neutered tomorrow

OK Porkie jokes aside. (See http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/gen...-nuts-lol.html if you don't understand the reference.)

Bentley will be having his neutering done tomorrow. I was hoping to put it off a bit longer, but it's not fare to the cat (Nutter) who has been around much longer. Bentley is getting more and more forceful with her. Has not mounted her yet, but think it has to do with her massive size. He just like to chase her and nip at her belly or butt. And even worse he is pinning her down by hopping on her. Nutter is about 7 years old and is the Dame of the house, so she finds this behavior just abhorring.

Called the vet today and much to my surprise (me yea, but image him tomorrow) they have a spot available. So no pun intended I hopped right on the chance. As my bf put it tomorrow when it's all done I'll have Nutter and Nuttless.

Keep us in your thoughts tomorrow.

Any post op advice for care would be appreciated. Plan on going out tonight to get him a new bully coil since he's demolished the other one so bad it got thrown out last night so he has something new to keep him occupied when he gets home tomorrow evening.

This is the first dog I've been responsible for so I really don't know what to expect. I was a kid when our last male dog was neutered, other than sneaking out to the payphone at school to call the vet to see how Toby was doing (think I was around 8) I really don't remember much else.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!