View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Hey there. I fot everyones notes and i know you all got the initial oictures and I mentioned I would aend some with a few of my different size Yorkies so you could all get a good idea size wise. Sorry I did not get the other pictures out to you all tonight. The past two days have been bath and grooming for my eight and I am struggling some because I am still recouperating from major knee surgery, my second since September. I will get the rest of the promised pictures out to you all by noon tomorrow. Thanks for being patient. Just and FYI Beans doea dit well in the carrier. The person I spoke to about that will know what I mean. He is eight pounds. I will send you a picture by noon tomorrow so you can see. I think your 7 poundwr will be fine, plus since you are in NJ you are more then welcome to check it out in person and bring one of your babies. Did not mean to be impersonable by posting to everyone at once on the forum ratherthen individual, just could not get into my office on the big computer to access all of you. I am sitting with ice on my knee, just did way to much today with the grooming and bathing. By noon tomorrow I will send the rest of the pictures out.
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!