View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 10:11 AM   #37
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I'm so happy to hear she's fighting the infection and the doctors feel she has tomorrows. They are awfully honest with families these days and that is sounding promising. I just prayed again for Jada and will keep it up. I'm so hopeful that the prayers of everyone can work some miracles right in that hotel room tonight and tomorrow and get her through this infection and stop it in its tracks. I'm praying for you too that you can hold up this impossible burning the candle at both ends. It can't be easy and the timing of your boss being away is awful but he knows he can count on you to keep his business going. And your sister knows you'd be right there if you did absolutely have to be on the job keeping it going. Please take care and nap where you can. I wish I could do more to help in some way. Please be careful driving, okay? And one day I'm hoping to send Jada a big old kiss via her aunt when she's much much better.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!