View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
navillusc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Omg What HAVE I Done?!?!?

This being Brody's 2nd Annual Gotcha Day, heehee, I thought I would share tonight's 'Brody Story' with you all.

Now, with Brody, there is 'a story a minute' all the time, but at this moment, we have an unfolding saga going on here, and I am being constantly interrupted by 'errrr-ing' and 'patting' and dancing and barking because I've upset the 'Yorkie-cart'...upset the balance of toy power in this house.

You see, the problem is because I (Mommy), in my unknowingness, did a terrible, fateful thing...I WASHED a few of his toys!!!

You read that right...

It started this past Saturday. I took Brody and Mia to get a nail trim. Something that would have taken me half a lifetime to do, those ladies did before I could find a "Good Yorkie!" toy for each of them. I swear it took less than 10 minutes for them to trim and dremmel both kids' nails. Shocked...you bet I was. So the lady showed me what few toys they had left, and it happened that they had a couple of the cutest leftover Christmas toys...a Santa-Moon and a Snowman-Moon. The lady started to apologize, but I stopped her by saying, "Oh Wow! They don't have THESE toys yet!" (How revealing is that...! hahaha)

[Pardon the interruption while I become THE chew toy...]
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!