View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 12:53 PM   #16
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandiesMom View Post
Ok, I'm going to type this latest quote from my sister's update because I got it on my phone as I can't get on FB at work...

"Complications, complications...keeps you on yer toes, right? Jada has an infection in the blood that she really needs to shake so we can move forward. Still really needs to be able to wake up and be able to blow off some of this building CO2. We are possibly looking at a procedure to help facilitate this, but it is quite risky and he (doctor) wants to address the infection first because it is causing her to have low blood pressure. He says he has not given up and, though she is borderline right now, he still wants to proceed towards transplant. After he left and I got over being stunned, it hit me that one word he used several times was "tomorrow"..."tomorrow we will start *this*, "we may try *that* tomorrow"...this gave me earthly hope. Rejoicing, knowing that even if she runs out of "earthly tomorrows", an eternity of HEAVENLY tomorrows await her! It's a win/win for her! God is in control. Glory be to God!"

..........sigh (that is a quote from me)
All I can say is bless your sister's dear heart. She sounds as if she is living in a desperate reality but existing in a hopeful place of faith. She is a terribly courageous and strong woman. My heart goes out to her. I'm still praying hard for Jada.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!