View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 07:07 AM   #1
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Louis Vuitton Carrier

Hi. I've been having trouble posting pictures, but will send detailed pictures via email to anyone that may be interested. I have a wonderfully made Louis Vuitton (knock off) dog carrier. I paid $250 for it years ago on Ioffer, but it has not really been used more then a few times. Like new condition and very sturdy, not a cheaply made knock off. It has the metal face plate. It is very hard to see it is a knock off, unless you are an expert. I'm looking to get $90 plus actual shipping on it. I've never seen any made this well. I kept it because I love it, but it is sitting and sitting in my closet. If interested drop me a PM. The size is 16 long by 8.5 wide by about 11 high. it is not the floppy kind that just collaps. Very very nice. I am verified through Pay Pal. I would assume due to the size that it will be about $20 - $25 to ship, but if I have a zip can take it to the post office for actual shipping cost. I ship with delivery confirmation and insurance. Sorry, about not having pictures, but will gladly send via email to anyone interested.

I also have a back pack style carrier / green camaflauge / that has never been used. It's for pretty pups maybe 5 lbs. and under. Anyone interested in that I will send it with a brand new jacket that matches. The jacket is small for a dog maybe two to three pounds. 13 long by 11 high by 8 wide. I like to figure smaller size dogs so that they have some room. I guess you can judge better by the measurments. This has never been used, but does not have tags. I'd like to get $25 plus actual shipping on it. It's also very nicely made and I will send pictures upon request to anyone's email.

I'm just cleaning out closets etc.

Thanks Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!