View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:57 PM   #26
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
So weird you just posted this because Jackson started howling today - IN HIS SLEEP! I don't even think he realized he was doing it. Sooo funny. I got home from work, awful headache, so laid down to take a nap and he curled up at my legs. All the sudden, I was like WTF, it was the strangest howl too. Musta been dreaming. Otherwise, I can't get him to howl! I always want him to, lol.
Max was dreaming last night and did a soft "woof woof woooowooowooo." He had a good day and was re-living it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
If any of mine would ever howl, it would scare the bejeezes out of me because my grandmother said that when someone close by dies, they howl. Anyway, it would still look and sound so cute.
Now I am going to be nervous if I hear my boys really howl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnlora View Post
My little Tootsie howls all the time especially if she is eating and no one is paying attention to her, she thinks it s my job to watch her eat! Lol she is way to funny!! If she has not seen me for a while and she is being lazy she will howl till I come to see what she wants! If lil Man is irritating her she will howl to tattle on him... She has us all well trained especially me. :-)
Tootsie is too funny!

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!