View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 10:21 PM   #7
carollyn88
Senior Yorkie Talker

I'm having trouble training my 10 week ago yorkie little boy. I'm using a pee pad because he will wake up around 5-6 am needing to pee and I don't want to go outside this time of morning so I let him use the pee pad. He's good about using it, I'll have to pick him up a few times when he tries to move away from it and keep placing him on pee pad until he finally does it.

He has been pooping outside if we take him out on time. He had two accidents in the house today but that was my fault. My husband really wants to stop using the potty pads but this baby will not pee outside, we can be outside for an hour and he'll wait to pee when we come inside. Am I confusing him by letting him pee inside but poop outside. Can I change this all later when he's a little bigger to just pee outside only?

It's very frustrating at times, but I know he needs more time. He's just too little to let outside my himself like I did my pompom. I'm afraid one of my outside cats will kill him, so he has to be monitored outside.
carollyn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!