View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 02:03 PM   #14
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersellie View Post
He came here asking for help. He said he was in a bad situation. 4 kids, a dog and puppies... At least offer a solution then yell at him!

care credit- most vets have this...call your vet and get the little guy in there- also add some clear kayo syrup to some water and try to get him to drink from the bottles. If that doesn't work, put the syrup on your finger and put it on the roof of his mouth like some ppl do with peanut butter. Keep doing this as you drive him to the vet- like every 10 to 15 mins.
I'm not sure why & how you took magicgenie's post, but she didn't yell @ him...@ least from what I read. She was giving her opinions & options of what to do...maybe you read it in an emotional state?

I know everyone is offering karo or nutrical, etc but how do we know it's hypoglycemia? He was doing good, fattening up & all of a sudden, not too good...what if this puppy NEEDS vet care? What if it's liver shunt? It can be so many other things. Hoping & praying it is a simple hypoglycemic episode, but the OP needs to decide how they're going to take care of these pups & so sorry you're going through this difficult time.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!