View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 02:50 PM   #10
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoRkIeLoVe1980 View Post
Thanks for providing that link! I have been visiting the YTCA website but it keeps telling me it's under construction and I couldn't access the breeder listing. The link you provided, gave me the page to look up my state and there is a breeder local to me! I just emailed the woman, and hope to be stepping in the right direction to getting my first yorkie! Sorry...hope I didn't hijack the thread!
I know, they've been updating the site and the old link doesn't work anymore, I'm not thrilled with the new link, the bright red is hard on my eyes. If she doesn't email you in a few days, email her again and say you'd like to talk with her over the phone and when would be a good time to call. Or you can give her your number and a time to call. Just say you want to know more about her breeding program and most breeders will love to tell you about there program and why they are breeding. I think it's so good to develop a realationship with a breeder first and be willing to be placed on a waiting list. Let her know if you prefer a lap dog or a more active yorkie, a good breeder can tell the difference at a very young age. Many of the breeders on the list also have websites, they don't sell from their websites, but you can learn lots about their breeding programs.

Join today and remove this ad!