View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 08:54 AM   #6
EvaNoel
Donating YT Addict

Oh my goodness, I wrote a book and left out that she has already been checked by the Vet. Thanks for reminding me to add that in.

Y'all did give me something to consider ... before little Doc came, all was quiet and peaceful for Bella, she and Eva never fought or played rough and they got along so well, but when little Doc came into the pack, things changed. Doc refused to let Eva dominate him and they would play fight over toys, space, food and just whatever. I had to seperate them to start with and even now I will not go off and leave them together. When Eva playbites, she hurts!

That behavior seems to make Bella nervous. She watches over little Doc too. For example, Bella always woke me up at night by licking me in the face if Doc whimpered to go to the piddle pad. Even last night when she was in the other room asleep, she heard him whimper and she came to the gate and gave a few short barks until I got up. She's just sweet like that.

Do you think this could have anything to do with her Pooing in the bed, and in her Pet Pen?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!