View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 12:52 PM   #1
Claire
YT Addict

Should have named her "Peesalotta"...

Last night, Gracie and I were playing, I was laying on the floor and she was running around and over me playing fetch with her stuffed rabbit. We do this all the time. Last night she jumped on my chest and peed on my shirt. She knew that she was in trouble the second she squatted, she ran to her bed in the corner, peeing the whole way there, and sat there while I changed clothes and she stayed there untill she had figured out that I was over the situation. If she started walking towards me and I said anything, even if I was talking to someone else, she would go right back to her bed and wait. (It was kind of funny) Finally she made it to me and she gave me a little "I'm sorry momma" lick on the cheek. I forgave her, we played, all was well.... till today.....
Today, I was sitting on the couch, minding my own buisness when Gracie comes over to me, gets in my lap and pees AGAIN all over my pants. This time, I picked her up and put her in the dining room and put back up the baby gate. As soon as I put her down in there, what does she do but pee all over the rug! I don't get it, there are Pee pads all over the house for her and normally she is really good at using them!
To make matters worse, my daughter is taking a nap (we share a room, long story) and if I go in there to get a clean pair of pants, I'll wake her up so I am forced to dig through the hamper to find a pee-free pair of pants. So here I am, sitting at my computer in a pair of slightly-damp-from-a-wet-towel pair of PJ pants, angry at the dog I should have named Peesalotta!!

Join today and remove this ad!