Thread: Ticks and fleas
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #4
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportschick View Post
Yes, I know all about natural stuff not being regulated for humans and animals due to what I have done for work. I have worked in the "regular" health field as well as the holistic health field for years and years.

I have actually done tons of research on what I am using on my dog and I can't find anything negative, but I HAVE found a lot of negative stuff on Advantix, Frontline and other spot ons. Not to mention the fact that fleas and ticks are now becoming immune to all that crap, just like bacteria that affects humans are becoming immune to so many antibiotics.

I know that animals can end up with cancer (like your family's dogs), but it just really, really bothers me to put pesticides on my dog.
Haven't heard fleas and ticks being immune to Advantix yet just Frointline. Trust me you can find something bad about EVERYTHING. Frontline and Advantix are supposed to kill and keep away ticks that carry Lyme and other illnesses and your natural remedy cant do that so guess it all depends what you want to risk. Many dogs live long long healthy happy lives being treated with flea and tick spot on treatment every year.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!