View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 11:06 AM   #6
juliegibeault
Yorkie Yakker

Excellent idea..I bet doing it in sections is easier! By band do you mean elastic? If so what kind of elastics do you use??

And the whole yorkie boy eating the bow..thats a wholeeee other situation that I have to consider also! My Grim will eat anything edible or non edible lol oh my those little silly butts lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by navillusc View Post
You can gather up the topknot hair, divide it into a front half and a back half, put a band on the front half, then put the bow on with it's band, then join the back half to the front half with a 3rd band to keep the bow from slipping out. Clips may slide out anyway...some do hold better than others.

For daytime wear, my kids only get a scrunchie now, so if they slip them off...or conspire together and take each other's scrunchies out.....I only have the worry of where the scrunchie went and hopefully NOT down a Yorkie throat. Mia is not 'obsessed' with it, but Brody is so much so that he will grip a 'liberated' scrunchie in his teeth, duking it out with you 'tug toy' style, until 'lightning strikes' and I am not all that 'into' colorful, fuzzy poop, intestinal blockages, etc., myself.
juliegibeault is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!