View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 10:34 AM   #13
luvmymonkies
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdorkyyorkies
Not sure what everyone else does.
But I never limit their food, when they are so young I just let them eat as much as they want. Dry out all the time and then canned two to three times a day. Really cant tell you how much canned I use, I just put it out.if they eat it all, I put out more until they stop. They have always stopped eventually.........
As they mature, canned is fazed out slowly except for the occasionally treat food.
Lil Maddie doesn't have teeth yet (just started teething). So I'm not leaving any dry out for her yet. I did see her sneak into Monkey's bowl while I wasn't looking and she was trying to eat his food too...LOL! He was looking at her crazy and looking at me like "mommy...what is she doing now?" So now I've added a little doggy buscuit in her crate to chew on, even though I know she can't possibly eat it.
I just think her little tummy is going to explode if she eats any more than I give her! She even seems too full and a little uncomfortable with the amount she's eating now. I just heard that it wasn't good to let them get too full. She is really small. I'm not sure of the average sized 5 week old, but she is only .5 lbs. I don't know if that matters either
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!