View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 07:34 AM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Love Without further adieu...

Here is my best friends adopted pup!! They haven’t named her.. yet but they are thinking of Zoe or Sophie!!

We picked her up Saturday. She was hit pretty hard with the spay, but around 3pm she started to walk around and investigate her new home!!
She is the sweetest thing! I just love her. She already knows how to potty in the grass and on her pad.

We are not sure how old she is.. the shelter said 4 months, but seeing her I think she is about 7- she still has her baby K-9’s- come to think of it, she didn’t have any adult teeth in yet. We are also not sure what she is mixed with.. She is just a little mystery pup!

I’m honestly baffled how someone can drop her off behind a grocery store and just leave her with no food/ water/ shelter! It makes me sick! This little girl is going to be such a little doll!! I can already tell she is going to be a great doggy!!

Amber is going to take her into her Vet after she gets her stitches out- she will get a round of vaccines ( the shelter only did one) he will give her an exam, check those teeth and hopefully give her an age so they can set a birth date for her!!

Last night Amber texted me saying, her true puppy colors are showing- “she just got a whole roll of toilet paper and ran around the house with it- mind you this is after a full day of playing with the kids and hanging out in the back yard”… She told me “this is not the puppy we saw at the shelter” ! LOL I told her “ Get ready, she is getting comfortable with her new family.. you are yet to see what happy puppies are made of”.

I love happy endings like this!! I can’t wait for Peanut to meet her- they are going to be best friends!!
Attached Thumbnails
Without further adieu...-newbaby.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!