View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #9
mumof2
Yorkie Talker

I will look again at some point but for now I'm going to back off. it's just so frusterating!! I never thought bringing home a puppy and loving it could cause so much heartach BEFORE you even own one!! Everybody keeps telling me to go the shelter/ adoption route...which i don't have a problem with...BUT after waiting 13+ years to own our own home and for my children to be at the right age for such a small pup...It has ALL BEEN a waiting thing!! It's not like I woke up and said oh i think i want a yorkie...NO! I waited till I was in a good place to be able to provide for a puppy, I waited till my kids were old enough....You see I have done nothing but waiting and looking. I don't want to go the shelter route and get a dog that has been abused, may be sick etc....I don't want that after all this time! I want a healthy, Baby that I can raise and know that it has no problems. Animals are costly to own to begin with...why would I bring home a pet that could end up with more vet bills then a healthy pup would? Sorry for carrying on, another reason I need to just hang it up for a while.
mumof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!