View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #5
mumof2
Yorkie Talker

Yeah I'm starting to feel that way about EVERY ad I find Every reputable breeder I have contacted are asking more then I can afford to spend. I do realize that yorkies are an expensive dog but jeez at this rate I'm going to give up because I have spent countless hours over weeks looking for a puppy and getting upset with every new email or phone call made. I could be spending this time being happy with my children...Someday a yorkie will pop up if it was meant for me to have one. For now I'm done with the aggravation...It's just a bummer because it seems like everybody i know can come across a good healthy puppy that is inexpensive...and 9/10 of these people shouldn't even own an animal at all! And Here I sit in a great position to own a puppy, all the time in the world to train it and take care of it, spoil it etc. At this point I have a feeling that because I can't afford the high price tags I keep seeing ( well other then scams) I won't be able to own one of these babies anytime soon. Thanks for all the advice and opinions they are all greatly appreciated.
mumof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!