View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #3
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I can make out enough to know I wouldn't do it. Find a reputable, respectable breeder nearby and get a dog with a health guarantee, healthy lineage and from people who you know are not greeders or backyard breeders who never test their breeding pairs for health certificates or allow them to live like housepets, with all the love and daily attention and exercise, love and fun a dog is due. If you buy over the net, unless somehow you know the breeder well by email/phone/online chats and lots of word of mouth and an excellent reputation in the breed, you are probably financing puppymills and dog brokers.

Did these people check you out and your dog ownership responsibility with your vet, a questionnaire and long talks, email and ask lots of questions about your family, lifestyles, other pets? If not, don't do business with them - they don't care a flip about anything but the $$$.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!