Thread: Fire Ants!
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #11
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

This is so scary, Kim. It only takes a moment for those awful things to cover a dog if they are in attack mode and that can be it if no one gets them treatment in time. Thank goodness your mom was watching her. I'm so impressed with your poor mom, though, sacrificing herself for her granddog. I hope and pray the poor thing can get some relief soon and none of her spots gets infected and the predisone. doesn't give her other problems. It is so scary when these tiny babies are outside - or inside - really. They have to be pretty constantly observed as there are a host of things on the inside they can get into trouble with, too. I swear I'm going to start wearing Tibbe like a backpack! And travel with Children's Benadryl. Keep us updated on how your mom is doing and kiss sweet Allie for me. Once Tibbe was outside and sat right down on a brand new ant hive and I was right there and grabbed him right up just as the ants were pouring out! So close!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!