View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 12:57 PM   #1
mumof2
Yorkie Talker

Default Someone please look at this - I don't know what to think??

Hello,
Thanks for the interest.
We are happy you are ready to take make one of these lovely babies yours. We had 7 puppies on this litter and only 4 are available. the rest have been reserved already.
I have sent pictures of boys and girls available .Ben and Mitch are boys while Carly and Lucy are girls. Anyone you choose will certainly be yours. The puppies are 12 weeks old, and estimated to weigh 3.5lbs fully matured. See pics of their parents too.
The cost of one puppy including transportation to your home is $300.
The fact is my partner and i decided to sell this litter that cheap so that every pet loving home, those who can't afford the relatively high prices on the breed but they have love to offer can benefit from this and bring one home.

We are located in Atlanta GA and will ship the puppies to you. We have several pet delivery services who will take very good care of the puppy on it's trip to you.
You will pick up the puppy at your closest airport or delivered to your house address. The total is $300 for a puppy including delivery at your doorsteps. They are AKC registered, deworm, paper trained and are very socialized.

We ship with major shipping agencies with high professionalism and perfect handling, so you do not have to worry about the safety of your puppy. The pups are accompanied by one or two puppy nannies, ones who will take very good care of your pup during delivery, provide food, water, comfort. hence low stress and delivery safety is guaranteed. The delivery agents will bring your pup right at your doorsteps.

Delivery is done the same day after reservation or next day depending on your location. I will make the delivery arrangements as soon as you are ready for the puppy.
The puppy will come with all papers, travel crate, puppy food, sample kit and food, puppy blanket, Akc Registrations, cards and toys etc.
Please forward your details for puppy reservation:
Name.
Home address.
City.
Zip Code: .
Phone number.
Closest Airport.
When are you ready for the puppy/ Where do you want the pup to be delivered(House or airport)
What is your puppy's choice .

I look forward to hearing from you

mumof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!