View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 07:44 PM   #22
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Ahhhh....thank you everyone for your prayers! They certainly worked. I have had awful headaches for so long now and a painful neck, and last night, an artery in my forehead swelled and bulged outward. One area was very large and then went upwards. I had a friend once that had Temporal Arteritis and I thought for sure that's what I had and the treatment is being on prednisone for 2 years or more. My doctor moved, so I had no primary care doctor and couldn't get in with any doctor this morning. They all told me to go to the ER. So, I spent 5 long hours there and was so elated to hear my bloodwork came back showing I didn't have that, and even the doctor was surprised. He thinks the swollen artery is from the constant headaches and my very messed up neck. I have new meds to take and hoping I can break the cycle of the headaches and feel good again some day soon. Thanks for your prayers! You all make me feel so special!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!