View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
mumof2
Yorkie Talker

Embarassed And so the search goes on...In Maine

Hello my name is Heather and I'm looking for a yorkie puppy. I live in Maine and have been searching for moths trying to find a healthy, inexpensive puppy... every lead I have followed up on proves to be a scam or a price that I can't afford ( Unfortunately because I know they are priceless) We have lived in an apartment for a number of years and HAVE been allowed to own a dog but I didn't want to commit to one until we owned our own home. My husband and I recently bought a home!! I have children, boys ages 7 and 11 who are at the ages where cuddling with mom and being affectionate is gross! I have always wanted a little girl but considering my boys are miracle babies, I'm going to count my blessings and be happy with them. I'm a full time at home mom & cancer survivor I would love to find a little girl that I can take care of, pamper and spoil like I would have done with an actual baby. If anybody out there has a little girl that they are willing to let go of for a price that I can afford...I can PROMISE you that she will be very loved. Thank you for your time and any consideration in helping this become a reality for me.
mumof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!