View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 01:31 PM   #1
Lou
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Smile I am soooooo happy.

I will try to make this short but I need to give background for those of you who do not know my story.

I bought both Adie and Skeeter from the same breeder. This was before we knew what a bbb was. We became friends and talked on the phone from time to time. But as time went on I got more and more worried about her breeding. When she told me that Gracie (Adie and Skeeter's mother) usually only had one or two puppies and she was getting discouraged with breeding her I jumped in and convinced her to give Gracie to me since she was "worthless" to her. When she brought Gracie over I was shocked. She was covered with fleas, skinny as a rail, and had a flea allergy that caused her to pull all of the hair she could reach out. She was all scabs. This breeder didn't even mention it let alone seem embarrassed. THAT is when I started my campaign in earnest. I continued to be friendly with her but every chance I got I encouraged her to give up one dog or another and discussed how much money she was spending. Her pocket book was very important to her. A wonderful day came when she told me she was just not able to afford breeding anymore. She asked me if I would take her one and only stud. (Tyler). I said of course and he is now my little honey. He wasn't flea covered because she bathed him before his neuter. I picked him up from the vet. She had three females left and I found homes for the two she would give up but she kept her favorite. THEN the silly woman went out and bought a german shepherd. That poor little dog was left at home alone all the time (outside) when the breeder got a new boyfriend and started spending nights with him. So I started hounding her about poor Autumn being lonely and hot and wish she could spend more time with her. WELL, it finally worked and I just found out she gave Autumn to a friend that has a couple of kids that are nuts about her. YEAH. She really is out of business and I am just soooooo happy I had to share. Her boyfriend is crazy about Fergy (her favorite she kept) and Fergy is crazy about him so she is getting lots of love and affection from him.

Gracie Skeeter Adie Tyler
Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!