View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:27 AM   #163
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Found some more fresh spit-up on the comforter just after I gave him his morning dose of Cerenia at 6:44 am. Temp was just over 100 degrees. He has drunk almost 1 1/4 cup of water since he got home last night. I knew he was going to his water bowl frequently but didn't know how much he was drinking until daylight in the kitchen and his water bowl was empty! So I'm only letting him have a few licks every 30 minutes but he is pressing for more. This is new since he got home - he hasn't been that thirsty before. He's refusing food still but I did give him some sugar-water with a bit of kibble dissolved in it on my fingers about 4:10 am and again after his Cerenia dose just now to get him something in his system but I know he's not dehydrated at this rate of water intake! I am trying to get a little rest and plan to have him back at the vet after while as soon as I can physically make it. Right now I'm nauseated, dizzy from lack of sleep and so tired can barely walk. I did drink some Ensure and a half cup of coffee just now - hope that perks me up.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!