View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 07:24 AM   #115
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Unhappy Tibbe back at vet getting his BAT today.

Thanks again, YT, for all of these words of support. It sure helps when going through such bad times.

Tibbe is at the vet getting his BAT. We didn't have any problems with his finding kibble again last night as he just wasn't himself. He didn't really sleep all night - was too restless and he was scratching his tummy a lot with his find feet. About 11:45 pm, I gave up and though I was scared, gave him 1/4 teaspoon of Children's Benadryl. It put him to sleep for about an hour and then he woke and was more hyper than ever! To get him to stay in one place, I had to put him in his airline carrier in a chair next to the bed, propped the front of it up with his little blanket to make it hard for him to keep popping up and finally he settled down a bit. But I couldn't sleep a wink and every time I looked in his carrier door, his eyes were open. He would whine or try to stand about every 15 mins. all night. We just had a terrible night. We were both to tired this morning, we just dragged into the vet but Tibbe did get happy once they started taking him back. Then, I could hear him barking his face off trying to get noticed. It was his "look at me!" bark and I know it so well. But I could hear it all the way out the front door!!! Poor vets and vet techs!

Oh, I just found out they have to send the test off so it will be tonight or tomorrow I think she said before they get the results and can call me. So, eating is pretty much out. I stopped for chocolate-covered donuts on the way back from the vet - was so hungry I thought - ate 3 bites and put it back for later. Can't eat or even digest food.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!