View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 08:18 PM   #112
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

He hasn't had a good night. Scratching a lot and restless. Cannot settle to sleep - he's been up and down 50 times since about 8:00 p.m. - seems quite hyper. I'm about to get desperate and give him some Benadryl. If I can't sleep tonight, I can't get him to his appt. tomorrow - without sleep I get too dizzy to drive and always have for some reason. He's lying in the window sill gnawing at his front feet right now. I wonder if it is all the junk in that Hill's I/D Low Fat - the corn meal and things like that that is itching him and the histamine making him hyper. Now he's scratching his belly again with his hind feet - just like he did on the Royal Canin GI last year. He started doing that a lot tonight. Now he's trying to jump down off the couch. Usually by this time, he's been asleep for hours but tonight he cannot settle. He's not clingy though and he's not acting nauseated or having loud tummy sounds etc like when his tummy is bad. His head is up and his ears pricked. It's pretty awful to see him so miserable. And just a few hours ago he was fine and happy. Poor little thing.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!