Thread: So EXCITED!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 07:20 PM   #1
mismolly
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile So EXCITED!!!

EEEK!!! 13 days until we fly out to GORGEOUS Costa Rica!! Thanks to Scentsy I have gone to Riviera May, Punta Cana, TX, Idaho and now Costa Rica!! I will go to Cancun for Scentsy January 2014 and who knows where else my AWESOME job will take me!! I have met the most AMAZING people and many have become my BEST friends! I love my hostesses, my team, my customers and my peers and I love ALL of our corporate leaders. They are the BEST! Even saw one of their lovely faces as I climbed up a ladder of of the corporate Scentsy elevator after being trapped inside for nearly an HOUR with NINE other Scentsy Directors!! But guess what? I lived through it and I bonded with 9 women for life! Thank you everyone that has helped me love my job and love my life so much more! ♥ Anyone interested in hopping on this train ride with me? I hope it never ends! I would love to have YOU join me! 3 Brands to choose from too!! How Awesome is that?! Scentsy Wickless Candles and Wax Warmers | Scentsy The Original Wickless Candle. Join Scentsy and Party for a living with wickless Scentsy scented candles and wax warmers
mismolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!