View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 03:40 PM   #3
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Tibbe loves "Hide and Seek" - usually where he takes his chewie into the living room and stashes it and then comes running into the den dog-laughing or barking, so excited. That is my cue to then slowly search thru the LR saying "Wherrrrrrrrre is the chewbone?" each place I look and then saying, "Not there!" when it's not. When I do get to it and spot it, I then say, "Oh, therrrrrrrrre's the chewbone!!! Momme found it!!!! Okay, I'm gonna get it!" and grab it up, jump around all excited, rush into the den and throw it for Tibbe to run and get. He'll rush and grab it up, bring it proudly up onto the couch and chew a bit along the edges to kind of brag in front of me as I pretend to try to get it from him and then he'll jump down his doggie steps with it in his mouth, dash into the LR and hide it all over again, come running and dog-laughing into the den and pulls up right in front of me, often barking he's so excited. That is my cue to go search for the chewbone and do the whole thing again. He will play this game until I drop. And he hides the chewie in a different place every single time and walks behind me patiently as I "search" for it. He invented this game all on his own. Hide his chewie one day and came and barked until I came and looked. I sat back down in the den and he came and barked at me to follow him until I did. Then he just stood there and looked expectantly until I got the chewbone. He got sooooo excited and ran into the den and then I just threw it for him, not knowing what else to do. Then he ran, got it and came and chewed it, right in my lap and then dashed off, hid it in the living room and came barking for me to follow him. That's how it all started.

He also loves for me to place treats all around the den and LR and then release him to "Seek treats" and he goes around sniffing for them all, scarfing them down as he finds them. But his fav game is and always has been Hide and Seek.

Last edited by yorkietalkjilly; 04-29-2013 at 03:43 PM.
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!