View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 12:28 PM   #106
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
He has a stash just in case he is ever starving to death.....like THAT is ever going to happen!!!....and he has to rely on self perservation instincts!!!! I love all the little rituals they have....so adorable and I swear, you can actually HEAR them telling you exactly what they want! I am glad he is feeling better.....and doing his "little things" that tug at your heart strings....
Who would have thought he would sabotage his test like that!!! Little stinker! He is back to himself now - he dog-laughed for the first time today and normally, he dog-laughs a lot as he's so upbeat and into all things. When he is ill or feeling bad, I wait for that first dog-laugh to tell me he's Tibbe again.

And isn't it so like a Yorkie to have squirreled away some goodies and know exactly where they are since his mommie decided to starve him to death two hours after his dinner!!!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!