View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:11 AM   #1
AnneJ68
YT 500 Club Member

Wink Redneck Yorkie?!?

Was an interesting weekend of discovery with Bentley who just turned 5 months on Saturday. Missing teeth and grease monkey stains. lol

For starters I was playing with him Saturday morning and as usual he managed to find something he should not have in his mouth so I had to open his mouth and make sure it was all clear. All of his baby teeth on the bottom between the canines were gone except 1 little snaggle tooth. When I went to show my older daughter after she woke up that one was gone too. So now I guess he needs a bridge until the adult ones grow in. All that pink "gummage" is cute.

Sunday afternoon I was down on the floor with him playing again and he finally tuckered out. I was admiring the coloring changes I have been noticing when all of a sudden I look at one of his front legs and think "OMG where did that grease come from on his leg!!" After closer investigation it was not grease but in fact where some of his black on his upper legs are growing in tan.

It amazing to see all these changes in such a short time. I want him to stay little forever but cannot wait to see what the adult Bentley will end up looking like.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!